Tuesday – Great Wave Sushi is holding pop-up at Amigo’s.
- Judy Gibson – 3-course dinner served family style w/Parker House rolls; $55 per person with optional $30 wine pairing.
- Twelve – is serving a Christmas Eve prime rib dinner.
- Via Vecchia – is serving a Feast of the Seven Fishes.
Christmas – here’s the start of our Christmas list. We’ll be adding entries as businesses announce their plans. Drop us a line if you know of a Christmas offering not yet on the list.
- Dandelion Catering – has a variety of apps, mains, sides and desserts available for pre-order with pick-up on the 23rd.
- Greeks of Peaks – has holiday cookie boxes available for preorder and pick-up on the 23rd and 24th.
- Lake & Co. – has holiday meals available for pre-order.
- Mami – has “Roasts, ramen, dumplings, bread and cookies” for preorder and pick-up on the 24th.
- Maria’s – has a variety of family-sized mains, apps and salads; preorder by the 22nd for pick-up on the 23rd or 24th.
- Night Moves – has stollen available for pick-up and shipment.
- Other Side Deli – has a preorder menu of mains, apps and sides.
- Part & Parcel – has sweet and savory pies, breakfast items and a Christmas cookie box available for preorder for pick-up on the 22nd and 23rd.
- Salty Air Bakes – has a holiday cookie box for pre-order with pick-up on the 23rd; $45 for 30 cookies with 50% of the proceeds going to the Saco Food Pantry.
- Scratch Baking – has a variety of baked goods available for pre-order and pick-up on the 24th.
- Sea Glass – 3-course dinner; $85 per person, $42 for children 4 – 12.
- Sichuan Kitchen – is offering a special takeout-only menu.
- Standard Baking – has a variety of baked goods available for pre-order and pick-up on the 24th.
- Union – has a dinner for two available for preorder and pick-up on the 23rd; $135. They also will be serving a 3-coursedinner; $89 per person with optional wine pairings. Call (207) 808-8700 for reservations.
- Verbena – has a 4-course menu available for pre-order with a vegan option.
- The Good Shepherd Food Bank plays an integral role in distributing food to food insecure people all year round in Maine. See their website for information where to find food through their partner agencies in Maine or to make a donation.
December 26 – Oxbow and Eaux are collaborating on an Oxbeaux Brunch taking place at Cafe Louis in South Portland.
December 27 – Liu Bian Tan will be holding a Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup pop-up at Cong Tu Bot.
December 28 – Browne Trading is holding a champagne and caviar tasting.
New Year’s Eve – here is the start of our NYE list. We’ll be adding entries as businesses announce their plans. Drop us a line if you know of a New Year’s Eve offering not yet on the list.
- Bao Bao – 6-course for $68 per person.
- Batson River (Biddeford) – is holding a cocktail party and a offering a dinner and cocktail party combo.
- Batson River (Portland) – is holding a New Year’s Eve party; $75 per person.
- Blue Spoon – is serving their full menu with a set of NYE specials.
- Broken Arrow – 5-course dinner with pairings for $150 per person.
- Central Provisions – 5-course dinner for two for $300.
- Crispy Gai – will be serving chicken nuggets, caviar, and champagne in addition to their regular menu.
- Elda – tasting menu for $160 per person.
- Evo – 6-course tasting menu with optional pairings for $150 per person.
- Full Turn – open for dinner and will have options for “large format take-out.”
- Helm – 4-course dinner for $80 with optional wine pairings for $45.
- Isa – 4-course dinner with optional wine pairings; $95 per person.
- Jessica Labonte – has a variety of baked goods available for preorder.
- Judy Gibson – 6-course dinner; $100 per person with optional $45 beverage pairing.
- Knotted Apron – 6-course tasting menu with champagne toast for $120 per person.
- Luna – Complimentary glass of Veuve Clicquot with raw bar, caviar, cheese/charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres, midnight toast; $150 per person.
- Maine Oyster Co. – 4-course prix fixe; $90 per person.
- Mr. Tuna – has a selection of sushi party platters.
- Regards – $95 per person.
- The Danforth – is holding a dance party; $50 per person.
- Twelve – 5-course dinner featuring truffles, caviar, foie gras and a glass of champagne; $175 per person.
- Wine Wise – a virtual wine dinner for two for $275.
January 28 – Sam Hayward is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.
February 11 – Ali Waks Adams is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.
February 14 – Broken Arrow will be serving a Valentine’s Day dinner.
March 18 – Chris Toy is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.