Here are a few updates on what’s going on around town:
- Duckfat is temporarily closed while the restaurant under goes some renovation
- Timber (facebook) is reportedly planning on opening May 15
- Foodworks is temporarily closed while they move to their new space at 61 India Street. Word on the street is that their old space is already leased.
- Riverside Grill (facebook, website) manager Steve Quatrucci reports they’re making good progress on construction (see photo) and hopes to open later this month.
- El Rayo has closed the Cantina. Despite the rumors floating around, the El Rayo Taqueria will remain in business. El Rayo’s also continues to work on launching a 2nd location in Scarborough on Route 1.