Thursday — it’s Christmas Day.
Saturday — the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place at the Urban Farm Fermentory.
New Year’s Eve — restaurants have started announcing their New Year’s Eve dinner plans. I’ll add more listings as information becomes available:
- Artemisia Cafe, 4-course dinner for $65 per person
- Back Bay Grill, 4-course dinner, $96 per person
- Bao Bao Dumpling House is holding a Chinese street food party starting at 10pm, “$28 buys you a glass a bubbles and passed bites all night”.
- BiBo’s Madd Apple Cafe, 3-course dinner, $50 per person.
- Boone’s, 5-course dinner, $85/$110 per person
- Central Provisions is throwing a party. The $100 ticket comes with a “welcome punch, passed hors d’oeuvres, 2 drink tickets and a midnight toast
- Ebb & Flow is serving their regular menu “plus lots of specials” and will be “giving out free bubbles to everyone to ring in 2015”.
- Eventide, will be throwing a party, $50 per person
- Five Fifty-Five, 5-course dinner in the restaurant for $100 per person with optional wine pairings and truffle, caviar, and oyster supplements. Five Fifty-Five is also planning a champagne and caviar lounge in their private dinning room for $50 per person.
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $20 (which funds the Good Shepherd Food Bank) will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast.
- MJ’s Wine Bar “will be offering 9 different sparkling wines by the glass this year. All at either $6 or $10 a glass”.
- Petite Jacqueline, 3-course dinner for $70 per person, there are also optional truffle, caviar, oyster and foie gras supplements.
- Piccolo, 8-course tasting menu with a glass of prosecco, $110 per person
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, 4-course menu, $85 per person with optional wine pairing for $30
- The Frog & Turtle, 4-course dinner $65 per person
- Vinland, 5-course/5-snack tasting menu, $90 per person
- Zapoteca, 5-course dinner, $70 per person with optional tequila tasting for $25
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.