The Food & Dining section in today’s Press Herald provides insight on:
- Bresca’s plans for offering lunch services and expanded menu to include “European and classic American pastries and tarts”
- the New Orleans-style sandwich shop Po’Boys & Pickles that opened on Forest Ave in late December
- El Rayo‘s delivery service
- the plans for Havana South which is under construction on Wharf Street
- Walter’s under construction bar Gingko Blue
- the transformation of Bangkok Thai into Boda which “will feature homestyle Thai cooking and Thai street-vendor specialties”
- and information on a new seafood CSF
With the snow piling up and the wind howling around the house, who couldn’t use a steaming bowl of soup? Even better if it’s delivered piping hot to your door.
Enter Kamasouptra, the Portland-based vegetarian soup purveyor which makes house calls.