Update: A combined outdoor/indoor dining list has been published. This page is no longer being kept up to date.
Restaurants can start re-opening in Cumberland County for outdoor dining only as of June 1st. Here’s a small but growing list of the restaurants have announced their outdoor dining opening day plans. Please let me know if you know of any that are missing and I’ll add them.
Even with restaurants starting to re-open, restaurants that have established take-out programs will likely continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
- June 1st
- A&C Grocery – counter service with outdoor seating
- Becky’s Diner – outdoor dining
- Boone’s Fish House and Oyster Room – outdoor dining
- Bruno’s – outdoor dining
- El Rayo – outdoor patio dining
- Gilbert’ Chowder House – outdoor dining
- Independent Ice Company – outdoor dining
- Petite Jacqueline – outdoor dining, reservations (online or 207-553-7044) required
- Portland Lobster Company – outdoor dining
- Rivalries – outdoor dining, Falmouth location
- Salt Water Grille – waterfront outdoor seating in South Portland
- The Porthole – outdoor dining
- Three Dollar Deweys – outdoor dining
- Timber – outdoor dining on Exchange Street (now closed to vehicle traffic) and on their back patio. Call (207) 805-1469 for reservations.
- Tiqa – outdoor dining
- Union Kitchen – outdoor seating
- Yosaku – outdoor patio, call for reservation (207-780-0880)
- June 2nd
- Bramhall Pub – patio dining, reservation required
- CBG – outdoor dining
- DiMillo’s – tables in their parking lot for takeout customers to use
- Lazzari – outdoor dining, reservations required
- Luke’s Lobster – outdoor dining only, reservation required
- Miss Portland Diner – outdoor dining
- Monte’s Fine Foods – outdoor dining
- Pizzarino – outdoor dining
- Roma Cafe – patio dining, reservations required
- Tomaso’s Canteen – outdoor dining
- The Well – picnic tables and gazebos for outdoor dining, reservations required
- June 3rd
- Coals – outdoor dining in Bayside
- Evo – outdoor dining, reservations recommended
- Ishi Ishi – outdoor dining
- Knotted Apron – outdoor dining
- Maine Craft Distilling – outdoor dining with $5 “boozy slushees and shots” during happy hour (1-4 pm)
- June 4th
- Blue Fin – garden seating, reservations required
- Gritty’s – outdoor dining
- Maria’s – outdoor dining
- North 43 Bistro – outdoor dining on upper and lower decks
- Old Port Sea Grill – outdoor dining
- Shay’s Grill Pub – outdoor dining
- Slab – outdoor dining on the Slab patio
- June 5th
- King’s Head Pub – outdoor dining
- N To Tail – outdoor dining
- Rising Tide – outdoor patio seating in collaboration with Fire & Co.
- The Sinful Kitchen – outdoor dining
- June 6th
- Pizza Villa – outdoor dining
- Po’ Boys & Pickles – outdoor picnic tables at their location on Forest Ave
- June 7th
- J’s Oyster Bar – expanded outdoor dining
- June 9th
- DiMillo’s – on ship deck seating
- June 10th
- Sagamore Hill/Ada’s – a collaboration between these two Arts District establishments. They’ll work together to serve Sagamore cocktails and Ada’s food on the corner of Congress and Park Streets.
- Other Restaurants Now Offering Outdoor Dining
- Binga’s Stadium
- Black Cow
- Brea Lu Cafe in Westbrook
- Burke’s Perks
- Central Provisions
- Cocktail Mary
- David’s starting June 23rd
- East Ender
- El Corazon
- Gather in Yarmouth
- Hardshore Distilling
- HiFi Donuts
- Island Creek Oyster
- Knitting Nook
- Little Giant
- Local 188
- Other Side Diner
- Portland Beer Hub
- Solo Italaiano – will launch outdoor dining on Thursday, June 18th
- The Bird & Co
- The Honey Paw
- The North Point
- The Thirsty Pig
- Woodford F&B
15 comments on “Re-Opening List (Outdoor Dining Only)”
Rivalries Falmouth is open June 1st at 11:30am!!!
Portland Lobster Company will be open June 1st at 11 AM.
Union Kitchen’s outdoor patio is now open
Commercial Street and union wharf
Beckys diner open today for outdoor seating and patio seating!
Porthole Restaurant -opening June 1, Breakfast, lunch and dinner on deck. 7AM-8PM Mon-Sun
Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro Freeport
Royal River Grill House Yarmouth
Now open for outdoor seating!
The Foreside Tavern in Falmouth is open for patio seating and curbside pickup starting today, June 2nd.
Run of the Mill in Saco is open June 1st. Outdoor seating!
Slab will reopen at 11:30 am on Thursday June 4th with limited seating. Patio only.
Yosaku opened their deck for dining outside June 1. Their menu has been pared down. We had a fabulous take-out sushi for my wife’s birthday
Jameson Tavern open today for outside dining. Will also has take out orders.
Gather in Yarmouth is open for outside dining as well as take out. Including Sunday Brunch. Hours: Wed-Sat 4:30-8:30, Sun 9:30-1:30
Dining on the beach. Take out from Higgins Beach Market has a great menu.
Copper Smith – S. Portland
The Dockside Grill of Falmouth is open for outside dining Tuesday through Sunday 11:30-3 for lunch 5-9 for dinner reservations required. Curbside delivery available…online ordering available during operating hours mentioned above.