Today’s Press Herald includes a set of article about The Festival, a beer tasting event that bringing brewers from all around the world to Portland.
- A front page article by food write Meredith Goad, “The city will become the center of the beer-drinking universe this weekend as thousands of craft beer fans and brewers from around the world converge for an international gathering called The Festival.”
- A set of ten Recommended Beers to Watch by Beer Babe blogger Carla Companion
- More recommendations from the the event organizer and others
- A Festival-inspired What Ales you column in the Go section
- And a round-up of some beer-related events taking place this week
Tickets for The Festival are on sale at thefestival2013.eventbrite.com.