Congratulations to the seven Maine food producers that are 2021 Good Food Award winners:
- Atlantic Sea Farms for their Fermented Seaweed Salad and their Sea-Beet Kraut
- Crooked Face Creamery for their Pressed Herb Ricotta
- Maine Beer Company for their Prince Percy Pilsner
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables for their Ginger Kelp Krunch Bars
- Maine Grains for their Pearled Black Barley and their Marfax Crop Rotation Dry Beans
- Ragged Coast Chocolates for their Cassis de Résistance Truffle
- Turtle Rock Farm for their Apple Rose preserve
This year’s award winners were selected from the nine finalists from Maine that were announced back in November which were culled from the 1,928 entries to the 11th annual Good Food Awards.
One comment on “2021 Good Food Award Winners from Maine”
Turtle Rock Farm has some fabulous products. Love their cucumber relish.