Congratulations to the 10 Maine food producers that are finalists in the 2022 Good Food Awards in these 9 categories:
- Beer – Wolfe’s Neck IPA from Maine Beer Co.
- Chocolate – Vanilla Crème Brûlée from Bixby Chocolate
- Coffee – Ethiopia Duromina from Bard Coffee, Kenya Nyeri Kiandu AA from Coffee by Design
- Elixirs – Elderberry Syrup from Timberwolves BBQ
- Fish – Ready-Cut Kelp from Atlantic Sea Farms
- Grains – Liberation Farms Cornmeal from Maine Grains
- Preserves – Strawberry Preserves from Josh Pond
- Snacks – Cran-Raisin Orange Cookie with Walnuts from My 3 Sisters Italian Cookies
- Spirits – Barren’s Sugar Kelp Vodka from Blue Barren Distillery
This year’s finalists were “selected from 1,966 entries to the 12th annual Good Food Awards, these 351 products represent 42 states plus D.C. and have passed vetting for category-specific sustainability standards”.
The winners will be announced on January 14th.