Wednesday – the new Buzz Coffee shop is opening for business.
New Year’s Eve – Here’s a growing list of options for your New Year’s Eve celebrations–more will be added as restaurants announce their plans—send us a message if you see some place missing from the list.
- Batson River – entertainment and “passed appetizers, food stations, late night snacks, and a sparkling toast at midnight”; $70 per person.
- Blue Spoon – will be open; menu TBD.
- Broken Arrow – 5-course dinner ($95 per person) at 6 pm, and 7-course dinner ($145 per person) at 9 pm, both with optional pairings.
- Crispy Gai –fried chicken and caviar.
- Dizzy Bird – has preorder takeout.
- Evo Kitchen + Bar – 6-course dinner with optional wine pairings; $150 per person.
- Free Street
- Friends & Family – a Tour d’Alps tasting menu; $48 per person.
- Gather – available on site or to go.
- Gross Confection Bar – will be open on New Year’s Eve.
- Isa Bistro – 3-course tasting menu; $75 per person.
- Judy Gibson – a 6-course tasting menu plus snacks; $100 per person with optional beverage pairing for $45 per person.
- Knotted Apron – 4-course dinner with champagne toast; $79 per person.
- Luna – entertainment, appetizers and sparkling wine toast; $100 per person.
- Magnus on Water – extensive NYE champagne list
- Mr. Tuna – a range of sushi options for 2 – 10 people.
- Old Port Sea Grill – 5-course dinner; $65 per person.
- Petite Jacqueline – 4-course dinner and champagne toast.
- Roll Call at Austin Street
- Roma – is offering a special menu.
- Smalls – will be open serving “wine, beer and bubbles” starting at 5pm. They’re a new market/cafe located at 28 Brackett Street.
- Top of the East
- Verbena’s – 4-course takeout dinner; $52 per person.
New Year’s Day – a few restaurants have announced special brunch and brinner options.
- Broken Arrow – serving Brinner, their “favorite brunch meets dinner items”
- Crispy Gai – is serving New Year’s Day brunch.
- Ghee – will be serving brunch, noon to 8 pm.
- Little Tap House – is serving New Year’s Day brunch.
- Other Side Diner – will be serving brunch 8 – 2 with specials like roast duck hash and beef tenderloin and eggs.
- The Pink Waffle – is teaming up with Fork Food Lab to offer take home waffle kits and a New Year’s Day brunch option.
January 2 – KitNA (instagram) will be releasing their first beer On Your Mark American Blonde at a variety of beer retail locations.
January 14 – The Good Food Foundation will be announcing the winners of the 2022 awards program; 10 Maine food producers are finalists this year, and Black Tie is kicking-off a spring cooking class series.