Here’s a few under construction updates:
- The soup and sandwich cafe taking the place of Henry VIII’s on Monument Square is slated to be called Cobblestone’s.
- The cupcakery under construction on Fore Street has changed its name from Buttercup to East End Cupcakes.
- Gingko Blue is getting set to open. Portland Daily Photo has posted a nice pic of the entrance. If you happen to be in the Old Port at night stop by and look in the window. The bar literally glows blue and white.
- The eatery replacing Stir Crazy on Congress Street will be called Wild Burgers and Burritos. Presumably it’s the new location and concept for Wild Burritos.
- Taco Trio at 119 Ocean Street in South Portland is scheduled to open on Monday at 11 am.
- After a 22 year hiatus, the Bathras Market reopened this past week in South Portland’s Willard Square.