Here’s a collection of recent Under Construction updates:
- Andrew Pettingill is back working on his project from last year to start-up a gluten-free specialty store/cafe.
- The Portland Farmer’s Market is mulling “some changes at the Deering Oaks market to accommodate the addition of new vendors in an effort to expand the Portland Farmers’ Market in the future.” They are asking for public comment on a proposal that would shift some parking across the street.
- Siano’s is planning on opening their new pizzeria on Fore Street on April 1. They’ve posted some photos of the construction at the new site online.
- Construction is underway at the site of the former Roma restaurant in the West End. There’s no word yet on what business will be moving into the building.
- According to this week’s edition of The Forecaster, the Kosher Meals on Wheels program is expanding its service area (Scarborough, Old Orchard Beach, Portland) to include Falmouth.