Wednesday – Daniel Iwasko from Duckfat is Wednesday’s guest chef at the Duckfat Friteshack Grill, and the weekday Deering Oaks Farmers’ Market is taking place.
Thursday – it’s Thanksgiving…see the list below for ideas on where to get ingredients and dishes for your meal.
Saturday – Pacifico, a new Latin American restaurant in Saco, is scheduled to open.
Thanksgiving Resource Guide – a growing list of which restaurants are doing in person or takeout Thanksgiving dinners, as well as bakeries, markets and other providers with special offerings for Thanksgiving. While deciding on your own Thanksgiving Day meal plans consider making a donation to the Good Shepherd Food Bank to help fight hunger in Maine.
- Thanksgiving Wine – top recommendations from six local wine distributors, and from several wine shop and wine bar owners. Additionally, Brittany Saliwanchik from Magnus on Water is offering free 30-min virtual wine consultations.
- Belleville – has set-up an online pre-order for Thanksgiving baked goods. Order online for pick-up on November 24th or 25th.
- BlueFin – the restaurant at the Portland Harbor Hotel will be serving a Thanksgiving dinner(menu). There will be four seatings at 1, 2:45, 4:30 and 6.
- Botto’s Bakery – has some Thanksgiving breads and desserts which you can order online. Order deadlines: for breads November 24th, for pastry November 21st.
- Chaval – has some dessert options an apple tarte tatan with a side of vanilla cream, maple pecan pumpkin pie, and a chocolate tart
frangipan almond tart with poached pears and chocolate sauce. Email email@example.com to order.
- Churchill Catering – has a variety of mains, sides and desserts. Order online.
- Craft – has turkeys, sides and desserts for order online.
- Dizzy Bird – has Thanksgiving takeout available for pick-up on November 25th or 26th. Order online.
- Dock Fore – will have their full menu plus a turkey dinner calzone.
- Eighteen95 – the restaurant at The Portland Regency will be serving a Thanksgiving dinner (see the menu). Noon to 7pm.
- LB Kitchen – has sides, desserts, breads and other items for your Thanksgiving. Order online.
- Mainely Macarons – has three flavors available for Thanksgiving.
- Nigh Moves – has a variety of pies, breads and baked goods for Thanksgiving. Order online.
- Norimoto Bakery – has a short list of baked goods available. Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North 43 Bistro – is offering takeout Thanksgiving dinner for 6 people for $225.
- Part & Parcel – order your pies for pick-up on November 25th. Order online.
- Petite Jacqueline – will be serving a “3 course menu with options, wine pairings, sides, etc. Some traditional offerings and some untraditional ideas.” Reservations recommended.
- Prairie Baking Company – will be offering “cheddar herb gougeres and pumpkin madeleines by the dozen, fall themed decorate your own cookie boxes, and apple cake with maple buttercream and chai spiced crumble decorated with handmade wafer paper leaves and fresh flowers”..
- Terlingua – a turkey dinner for four people, $185.
- The Harraseeket Inn – will be serving a “reverse buffet” Thanksgiving dinner. They will also have some Thanksgiving dinner specials that can be ordered to go.
- Three Dollar Deweys – will be serving Thanksgiving dinner which is also available to go.
- Timber Steakhouse – will be serving a 3-course meal for $49.
- Tin Pan Bakery – has pies, cakes, breads and other baked goods. Order online.
- Tipo – has a menu for your Thanksgiving Eve meal. Order online.
- Union – will have a Thanksgiving takeout dinner available for pick-up on Wednesday, and will be serving a 3-course dinner on Thanksgiving Day.
- Westin – is offering a takeout meal for 2 for $70 for pick-up on November 25th. Order online.
- Wine Wise – a curated multi-restaurant meal for 2-4 people for $375. Order online.
- Woodford F&B – has a selection of 3 hors d’ouevres collections: surf, turf and vegetable with optional wine pairings. Call (207) 200-8503 to order for pick-up on November 24th.
- Southern Maine & New Hampshire – for those of you living in coastal New Hampshire and York County in Maine see this list assembled by the Portsmouth Herald.
- Lewiston – Boba is offering a package that will feed 6-8 people.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.