Monday — Rosemont on Brighton is holding a wine tasting.
Tuesday — Rosemont on Commercial is holding a wine tasting.
Wednesday — The Farm Stand in South Portland is holding a pre-New Year’s Eve sparkling wine tasting.
New Year’s Eve — restaurants have been announcing their New Year’s Eve plans:
- Artemisia Cafe, 4-course dinner for $65 per person
- Back Bay Grill, 4-course dinner, $96 per person
- Bao Bao Dumpling House is holding a Chinese street food party starting at 10pm, “$28 buys you a glass a bubbles and passed bites all night”.
- BiBo’s Madd Apple Cafe, 3-course dinner, $50 per person. Reserve Online
- Boone’s, 5-course dinner, $85/$110 per person. Boone’s NYE charity gala is raising money for Share Our Strength to fight hunger in Maine.
- Bruno’s is throwing a New Year’s Eve party.
- Central Provisions is throwing a party. The $100 ticket comes with a “welcome punch, passed hors d’oeuvres, 2 drink tickets and a midnight toast.
- Congress Squared, is serving a special NYE dinner menu, Reserve Online
- Ebb & Flow is serving their regular menu “plus lots of specials” and will be “giving out free bubbles to everyone to ring in 2015”.
- Eventide, will be throwing a party, $50 per person
- Five Fifty-Five, 5-course dinner in the restaurant for $100 per person with optional wine pairings and truffle, caviar, and oyster supplements. Five Fifty-Five is also planning a champagne and caviar lounge in their private dinning room for $50 per person. Reserve Online
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $20 (which funds the Good Shepherd Food Bank) will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast. Reserve Online
- Hunt + Alpine Club is serving a special menu of “bubbly cocktails” and NYE snacks.
- In’finiti is holding a NYE event serving a special snack menu and beer toast at midnight
- Little Tap House, 4-course dinner with beer pairings, $55 per person
- MJ’s Wine Bar “will be offering 9 different sparkling wines by the glass this year. All at either $6 or $10 a glass”.
- Outliers Eatery, 5-course dinner, $75 per person with optional wine pairings. Reserve Online
- Petite Jacqueline, 3-course dinner for $70 per person, there are also optional truffle, caviar, oyster and foie gras supplements. Reserve Online
- Piccolo, 8-course tasting menu with a glass of prosecco, $110 per person. Reserve Online
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, 4-course menu, $85 per person with optional wine pairing for $30. Reserve Online
- Sonny’s is throwing a New Year’s Eve party. Reserve Online
- The Frog & Turtle, 4-course dinner $65 per person
- The King’s Head, dinner and 2 beers, $35 per person
- The Merry Table, 3-course dinner, #34.95 per person. Reserve Online
- Vinland, 5-course/5-snack tasting menu, $90 per person. Reserve Online
- Zapoteca, 5-course dinner, $70 per person with optional tequila tasting for $25. Reserve Online
Thursday — Petite Jacqueline and Artemisia Cafe are serving a New Year’s day brunch
Friday — the West End Deli is holding a wine tasting.
Saturday — Leroux Kitchen is holding a wine tasting, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place at the Urban Farm Fermentory.
Sunday — the 5th Annual Great Paella Fest is scheduled to take place at Local 188.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.