Tuesday — New Year’s Eve
- Artemisia Cafe, will be open serving their standard menu.
- Back Bay Grill, 4-course dinner for $96 per person
- BiBo’s Madd Apple Cafe, 3-course dinner, $50 per person
- Boone’s is throwing a party with a band, cocktail luges, ice sculptures and balloon drop. 5-course prixe fixe dinner is $85 per person with optional pairings available. More info.
- David’s Opus Ten, 9-course dinner with wine pairings is $150 per person.
- East Ender, 4-course dinner for $65 per person.
- El Rayo, 4-course dinner for $38 per person.
- Empire Chinese Kitchen, serving the standard menu.
- Eventide, will be throwing a party, a $25 ticket will get you “$1 oysters and a steady supply of your favorite menu items for snacking (lobster rolls and oyster buns included)”
- Five Fifty-Five, 5-course dinner in the restaurant for $100 per person
- Gather, serving a special NYE’s menu
- Gingko Blue will be open serving their new New Orleans-inspired menu.
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 (which funds the Good Shepherd Food Bank) will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, 5-course dinner, $120 with optional wine pairings for $75
- Hunt & Alpine Club, will be serving “special food and cocktail menus. Included will be options for multiple punches, bottled cocktails and Champagne”. They’ll be taking reservation up to 10pm and staying open until 2am.
- Miyake, will be serving a special 5-course omakase in addition to their usual menu
- MJ’s Wine Bar “will be offering ten different sparkling wines by the glass this year. All at either $5 or $10 a glass”.
- Oscar’s New American, 4-course dinner for $75 per person with optional wine pairings for $45
- Outliers Eatery, 7-course dinner
- Pai Men Miyake will be “tapping a couple of special kegs and have an extensive specials selection in addition to the regular menu”
- Petite Jacqueline, 3-course dinner for $65 per person, there are also optional wine and champagne pairings
- Piccolo, 5-course dinner with a glass of sparkling wine, $85 per person
- Roost House of Juice, 3-course raw organic dinner, $30 per person, optional juice and wine pairings are $12
- Schulte & Herr, will be open 5-9pm
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, 4-course menu, $85 per person with optional wine pairing for $30
- Spread, will be open, details still TBD
- The Frog & Turtle, 2 seatings (4:30-7:30, 8-12:30) at $40 and $65 per person
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- The Salt Exchange, 4-course dinner, $65 per person
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, $55 per person
- Vinland, 5-course tasting menu with a wild fermented sparkling wine for $75, optional wine pairing are available for $25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- Walter’s will be open serving their regular menu.
- Zackery’s, room and dinner package starting at $119 plus tax
- Zapoteca, 5-course preview of dinner the chef will serve at the James Beard House, $50 per person with optional wine/tequila pairings for $25.
Friday — it’s First Friday Art Walk and the restaurants will be busy so be sure to make reservations in advance.
Saturday — Browne Trading and LeRoux Kitchen are holding wine tastings, and the Winter Farmers Market is taking place at the Urban Farm Fermenntory on Anderson Street.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.