Tuesday — Piccolo and Devenish Wines are collaborating on a dinner.
Friday — a Fisheries, Aquaculture, and Tourism Workshop will teach aquaculture operators and fishermen how to diversify their operations by adding tourism.
Saturday — Piccolo and Dandelion Spring Farms are collaborating on a Farm to City craft fair; Piccolo will be serving pastries and hot chocolate. A champagne and caviar tasting is taking place at Browne Trading, and the Winter Farmers Market is taking place at the Urban Farm Fermenntory on Anderson Street.
New Year’s Eve
Restaurants are beginning to announce their plans for New Year’s Eve. Here’s a list of ones I have details for so far. I’ll be expanding the list as more information becomes public. For reference, here’s a link to the list from 2012. (Restaurant owners: please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment below.)
- Back Bay Grill, 4-course dinner for $96 per person
- Boone’s is throwing a party with a band, cocktail luges, ice sculptures and balloon drop. 5-course prixe fixe dinner is $85 per person with optional pairings available. More info.
- Eventide, will be throwing a party, a $25 ticket will get you “$1 oysters and a steady supply of your favorite menu items for snacking (lobster rolls and oyster buns included)”
- Five Fifty-Five, 5-course dinner in the restaurant for $100 per person
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 (which funds the Good Shepherd Food Bank) will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, 5-course dinner, $120 with optional wine pairings for $75
- Miyake, will be serving a special 5-course omakase in addition to their usual menu
- Oscar’s New American, 4-course dinner for $75 per person with optional wine pairings for $45
- Outliers Eatery, 7-course dinner
- Pai Men Miyake will be “tapping a couple of special kegs and have an extensive specials selection in addition to the regular menu”
- Petite Jacqueline, 3-course dinner for $65 per person, there are also optional wine and champagne pairings
- Piccolo, 5-course dinner with a glass of sparkling wine, $85 per person
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, 4-course menu, $85 per person with optional wine pairing for $30
- Spread, will be open, details still TBD
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, $55 per person
- Vinland, details TBD
- Zackery’s, room and dinner package starting at $119 plus tax
- Zapoteca, 5-course preview of dinner the chef will serve at the James Beard House, $50 per person with optional wine/tequila pairings for $25.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.