A number of new businesses are planning to open in late September and early October.
Between finalizing renovations and passing final inspections it’s always an imprecise game to say exactly when a new food venture will launch. That said:
- Bolster Snow, the restaurant in the West End inn The Francis, is now taking reservations.
- Bite Into Maine is close to opening their new brick and mortar lobster shack.
- Scratch Toast Bar is hiring some final staff and then will be opening.
- Maine Juice Co. expects to open in early October
- Higher Ground has announced a grand opening for October 14th.
- Little Woodfords plans to open in mid-October.
- Looking further out both Elda and Belleville are hoping to launch in October.
If all going according to plans, the openings will put quite a dent in the Under Construction list. However, there’s no need to worry that the market is running out of steam, as there are a number of new projects in the works…stay tuned for details.
0 comments on “Opening Soon….September and October”
What happened to Lio?
Construction has taken far longer than anticipated.