35 options and counting on this year’s New Year’s list. Check back, we’ll be adding more as more restaurants announce their offerings. Don’t see your favorite restaurant on the list? Check with them directly. Some restaurants may be open on NYE with their regular takeout/menu options.
If you know of any restaurants offering special New Year’s Eve/Day options please email me or post a comment below with the details.
- Bao Bao – a special 4-course takeout menu celebrates the dumpling in its many forms from around the world. Order online.
- Broken Arrow – 6-course dinner with Champagne toast.
- Central Provisions – takeout caviar, foie gras, dinner and drinks. Order online.
- Chaval – has on offer a takeout 3-course prix fixe dinner as well as a flounder crudo appetizer and beef tenderloin on special on NYE. Order online.
- Cocktail Mary – Their NYE Kit includes “A bottle of Anton Ohlig Brut Rose, Cantina del Pioppa Lambrusco di Modena, Famille St. Laurent Saint-Pourçain and Quinto Do Infantado White Port. Sex work, Negroni, Maple Old fashioned and Bellini for two.” $99.99. Order online.
- Crispy Gai – fried chicken, caviar and Miller. Order online.
- Duckfat Friteshack – an a la carte menu of American Chinese food. Order online.
- Evo – a 5-course takeout meal which is a collaboration with Colin Wyatt former Executive Sous Chef at Eleven Madison Park. Order online.
- Fore Street – full takeout menu. (207) 775-2717.
- Highroller Lobster/Sun Oriental – a menu created in collaboration between Highroller and Sun Oriental Market available for takeout, on-site dining and delivery.
- Hunt & Alpine – NYE takeout party kits (2 servings of 4 cocktails plus olives, Hunt’s nut mix, pickles) for $75. Order online.
- Isa – a NYE takeout menu available for pre-order by calling (207) 808-8533.
- Izakaya Minato – Omakase for 2, $80. Order online.
- Judy Gibson – a snack pack for 2-4 people, “Smoked mussels, house made summer sausage, chicken liver pâté with elderflower-buttermilk jelly, spicy popcorn, mixed pickles and olives along with a bottle of bubbles for $60”. (207)808-8649.
- Little Giant – Burger boxes, “fancy hotdogs” and champagne available to order on New Year’s Eve.
- Luke’s – A takeout seafood tower and other options for New Year’s Eve. Order online.
- Mr. Tuna – a variety of sushi options (chirashi, part box, maki platters, etc) for takeout. Order online.
- North 43 Bistro – has a special NYE menu available for takeout of on-site dining.
- Other Side Diner – a takeout prime rib dinner for 2 $75. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petite Jacqueline – serving a 4-course dinner for $75 with optional wine pairings for takeout or on-site dining. They also have a canape basket for 4.
- Roma Cafe – has a special NYE menu for takeout or on-site dining.
- Round Turn Distilling – French 75 cocktail kits. Order online.
- Sebago Brewing Co. – has a NYE menu for takeout and on-site dining.
- Small Axe – will be serving a takeout brunch menu on New Year’s Day. See menu.
- Sur Lie – a takeout NYE differ for 2, $120 with options for add-ons wine or cocktails. Order online.
- Terlingua – outdoor seatings at 4:30pm, 6:30pm, and 8:30pm for parties of 2-6 people; reservations required. Also a BBQ and bubbles takeout meal for 2, $165. Order online.
- The Honey Paw – at-cost caviar: 30, 60 or 90 grams. Order online.
- Tipo – 3-course takeout dinner for $60/person. Order online.
- Top of the East – a NYE takeout Celebration Box that includes apps and dessert for 2, $60. Order online.
- Urban Farm Fermentory – will be launching their new brunch service in the UFF tasting room on New Year’s Day, 8am to 6pm.
- Verbena – a variety of takeout options for NYE and brunch the morning after.
- Wine Wise and Chaval –a virtual wine dinner for two (deliver included) for $250 – order online. Also a takeout New Year’s Day wine brunch for two for $125 – order online.
- Woodford F&B – three takeout hors d’ouevres options. (207) 200-8503.
2 comments on “New Year’s Eve/Day List”
Luke’s Lobster is doing a seafood tower for take home!
I went to Luke’s for the first time on Sunday and it was amazing! Great food, great service, gorgeous view, and lots of nice people making us feel welcome!