Nonna’s Kitchennette and Seoul Sausage are going to be operating again today in the Old Port with film crews from the Great Food Truck Race. Details are still thin but it looks like they’ll be parking on Commercial in front of Ri-Ra.
Here’s a set of reports on last night’s initial appearance of the 2 trucks:
- Chubby Werewolf returned from a blogging hiatus to publish a thoroughly entertaining and detailed piece about the pop-up food truck event
- Edible Obsessions has posted a report from yesterday along with commentary on the offerings from both trucks
- Fellow food trucks Bite into Maine and Mainely Burgers have been tweeting non-stop
- WCSH has aired a segment which includes an interview with Nonna’s Kitchenette
- Maine a la Carte posted a report on the event with details on Nonna’s
- The Press Herald has published a report on this weekend’s food truck happenings
- WCSH has aired another report on food trucks including interviews with the executive producer of the show and co-owners of Brunswick food truck Lola’s Taqueria. This segment later made it’s way onto the USA Today website.