This year’s Food+Farm is taking place May 8-10. It looks like a really good program.
- Ted Ames, lobsterman and MacArthur Genius Grant recipient who has gathered “oral histories from Maine fishermen to research the collapse of fish stocks”
- Bryant Terry, “eco chef, food justice activist”, and author of Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine and Grub: Ideas for an Urban Organic Kitchen
- An advance screening of “Food, Inc.“, a documentary about the industrial food industry by director Robert Kenner.
- A Cultivating Community Urban Garden Fair
- The Food+Farm University, organized by MOFGA
Tickets for the Ted Ames, Bryant Terry and Food Inc. are on now sale.