Here’s a look at the top stories from April 2008:
- Erik Desjarlais opened his new restaurant Evangeline in Longfellow Square.
- Bresca was included on the Conde Nast Traveler‘s 2008 Hot List.
- Andrew Zimmern was working on new episode of his show set in Maine.
- An article by Sam Hayward on island raised sheep in Maine was published in The Art of Eating.
- Chef et al opened on Forest Ave and Granny’s re-opened on Congress Street.
- Harvard anthropologist Richard Wrangham gave a lecture entitled “The Natural Cook: What Diet Does to Make us Human” at the University of New England.