The first Winter Farmers’ Market of the season is taking place this Saturday, and will run through April 17th. As in past years the market is being held at 631 Stevens Ave, 9am – 1pm.
To address public health concerns, the market is making some changes this year. As shared on the Farmers’ Market website they include:
- Customers are asked to PRE-ORDER from farmers as much as possible.
- Market is now a grab-and-go experience where customers efficiently shop and then promptly return home.
- The market layout and foot traffic pattern have been designed for social distancing, please follow all signs.
- Customers are asked to follow ALL our new Community Shopping Guidelines.
- A SNAP-Only Information Booth will be available. Many farmers accept credit/debit directly a their booths.