- Apres – raw bar operated by the Lady Shuckers and live music.
- Black Tie – a Valentine’s take-out menu for two; order by February 8th.
- BlueFin – is serving a menu of “featured Valentine’s Day cocktails”.
- Blue Spoon – will have some Valentine’s Day specials along with their regular menu.
- Bravo Maine – is holding a French Bistro cooking class.
- Brickyard Hollow – 4-couse menu with complimentary prosecco toast during dessert.
- Broken Arrow – a 4-course tasting menu with optional pairings.
- Butter and Kale – 4-course meals for 2; both vegan ($185) and omnivore ($195) options are available.
- Cellardoor Winery – “Valentine’s Flight features six wines for $25 a person; every two flights purchased includes a sharable charcuterie board.”
- Chaval – will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu, details are still TBD.
- Elda – Valentine’s Day tasting menu; $125 per person.
- Evo Kitchen + Bar – a 6-course dinner for $120 per person, also available for takeout.
- Fish & Whistle/Lorne – a Valentes pop-up by Fish & Whistle at Lorne Wine in Biddeford.
- Fork Food Lab – a Valentine’s Day collaboration between Lady Shuckers and Galactic Hobo Sauce featuring Maine-grown oysters from two women-owned farms.
- Gelato Fiasco – take-home sundae kits for Valentine’s Day which include two hand-packed pints, two brownies and the choice of Valentine-themed toppings and Valentine’s sprinkles.
- Isa Bistro – 3-course dinner for $75 per person.
- Izakaya Minato – Valentines omikase, $55 per person.
- Knotted Apron – 4-course prix fixe dinner; $79 per person.
- Lake & Co – “romantic ready to reheat dinner and dessert for pick up or delivery” on Saturday the 12th; order deadline on the 8th.
- Maria’s – Valantines themed dinner.
- Rosemont – has a Valentine’s Day pre-order menu.
- Ruby’s West End – 3-course dinner with vegan and non-vegan options, and optional wine pairings.
- Stroudwater Distilling – 3-course meal and “comedy line up features Mike Gray, with Ray Harrington headlining, and Ian MacDonald hosting”.
- The Grill Room – serving a special Valentines menu.
- The Maker’s Galley – 4-course prix fixe dinner.
- Tiny Feats Confections – Chocolate Raspberry Tortes available for pre-order.
- Vena’s Fizz House – a Valentine’s Day mixology class.
- Verbena’s – will be serving a Valentine’s weekend menu featuring the flavors of Southeast Asia.
- Wine Wise – a Black Truffle Wine Dinner for two in collaboration with Chaval; $250, delivery included.
- Yardie Ting – will be serving a surf and turf dinner for two at the Public Market House; $80 for a couple.
- Yosaku – 4-course dinner for 2 for $125.
- Other Restaurants – some restaurants may also be open serving their usual menu, check in with your favorite spots to find out if they are open Monday the 14th.
- Chocolate shops and bakeries – check in with your favorite chocolate shops and bakeries to find what Valentine’s Day special candies and baked goods they may have available.
Thursday – The Porthole is holding a wine dinner.
February 25 – a new food cart called Slide Street Co. is holding a pop-up at Fork Food Lab.
April 22 – May 1 – 4th Maine Seaweed Week.
March 1 – 12 – Maine Restaurant Week.
March 5 – the launch party for Absolem Cider from Winthrop Maine is taking place at Anoche on Washington Ave.
March 7 – a 5-course Bissell Brothers beer dinner.
March 29 – Maine’s newest cidery the Absolem Cider Company and Oxbow Brewing will collaborating on a beer/cider dinner at the Oxbow Beer Garden in Oxford.
April 9 – the Beer With(out) Beards festival will be taking place.
June 13 – 19 – the 5th Annual Portland Wine Week will be taking place.