February 10 – The Yard is hold a pre-Valentine’s Day Dueling Pianos event, and Evo is holding a dinner in support of the Dempsey Center with seatings at 5:30 or 7:45.
February 13 – Cocktail Mary is holding a Champagne Brunch.
Valentine’s Day – this list continues to grow as restaurants announce their plans.
- Black Tie – a Valentine’s take-out menu for two; order by February 8th.
- BlueFin – is serving a menu of “featured Valentine’s Day cocktails”.
- Bravo Maine – is holding a French Bistro cooking class.
- Brickyard Hollow – 4-couse menu
- Chaval – will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu, details are still TBD.
- Elda – Valentine’s Day tasting menu; $125 per person.
- Evo Kitchen + Bar – a 6-course dinner for $120 per person, also available for takeout.
- Isa Bistro – 3-course dinner for $75 per person.
- Tiny Feats Confections – Chocolate Raspberry Tortes available for pre-order.
- Top of the East – a 3-course take-out dinner; order by February 11th.
- Vena’s Fizz House – a Valentine’s Day mixology class.
- Verbena’s – will be serving a Valentine’s weekend menu featuring the flavors of Southeast Asia.
- Wine Wise – a Black Truffle Wine Dinner for two in collaboration with Chaval; $250, delivery included.
- Yardie Ting – will be serving a surf and turf dinner for two at the Public Market House; $80 for a couple.
- Chocolate shops and bakeries – check in with your favorite chocolate shops and bakeries to find what Valentine’s Day special candies and baked goods they may have available.
February 17 – The Porthole is holding a wine dinner.
March 29 – Maine’s newest cidery the Absolem Cider Company and Oxbow Brewing will collaborating on a beer/cider dinner at the Oxbow Beer Garden in Oxford.
June 13 – 19 – the 5th Annual Portland Wine Week will be taking place.