Monday – Oxbow and Eaux are collaborating on an Oxbeaux Brunch taking place at Cafe Louis in South Portland.
Tuesday – Liu Bian Tan will be holding a Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup pop-up at Cong Tu Bot.
Wednesday – Browne Trading is holding a champagne and caviar tasting.
New Year’s Eve – here is the start of our NYE list. We’ll be adding entries as businesses announce their plans. Drop us a line if you know of a New Year’s Eve offering not yet on the list.
- Bao Bao – 6-course for $68 per person.
- Batson River (Biddeford) – is holding a cocktail party and a offering a dinner and cocktail party combo.
- Batson River (Portland) – is holding a New Year’s Eve party; $75 per person.
- Blue Spoon – is serving their full menu with a set of NYE specials.
- Broken Arrow – 5-course dinner with pairings for $150 per person.
- Central Provisions – 5-course dinner for two for $300.
- Crispy Gai – will be serving chicken nuggets, caviar, and champagne in addition to their regular menu.
- Elda – tasting menu for $160 per person.
- Evo – 6-course tasting menu with optional pairings for $150 per person.
- Full Turn – open for dinner and will have options for “large format take-out.”
- Helm – 4-course dinner for $80 with optional wine pairings for $45.
- Isa – 4-course dinner with optional wine pairings; $95 per person.
- Jessica Labonte – has a variety of baked goods available for preorder.
- Judy Gibson – 6-course dinner; $100 per person with optional $45 beverage pairing.
- Knotted Apron – 6-course tasting menu with champagne toast for $120 per person.
- Luna – Complimentary glass of Veuve Clicquot with raw bar, caviar, cheese/charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres, midnight toast; $150 per person.
- Maine Oyster Co. – 4-course prix fixe; $90 per person.
- Mr. Tuna – has a selection of sushi party platters.
- Regards – $95 per person.
- The Danforth – is holding a dance party; $50 per person.
- Twelve – 5-course dinner featuring truffles, caviar, foie gras and a glass of champagne; $175 per person.
- Wine Wise – a virtual wine dinner for two for $275.
January 7 – Dobra Tea is holding a tea tasting.
January 28 – Sam Hayward is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.
February 11 – Ali Waks Adams is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.
February 14 – Broken Arrow will be serving a Valentine’s Day dinner.
March 18 – Chris Toy is teaching a virtual cooking class to benefit the Oasis Free Clinic in Brunswick.