Monday – The Frying Dutchman is scheduled to open today at 10 am.
Tuesday – Fork Food Lab is kicking off their food business webinar series.
Valentine’s Day – this list will be continuously updated as restaurants announce their plans.
- Black Tie – a Valentine’s take-out menu for two; order by February 8th.
- Bravo Maine – is holding a French Bistro cooking class.
- Chaval – will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu, details are still TBD.
- Elda – Valentine’s Day tasting menu; $125 per person.
- Tiny Feats Confections – Chocolate Raspberry Tortes available for pre-order.
- Top of the East – a 3-course take-out dinner; order by February 11th.
- Wine Wise – a Black Truffle Wine Dinner for two in collaboration with Chaval; $250, delivery included.
March 29 – Maine’s newest cidery the Absolem Cider Company and Oxbow Brewing will collaborating on a beer/cider dinner at the Oxbow Beer Garden in Oxford.