The dinner for the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital is a collaboration of among an all female line-up of many of Maine’s most outstanding culinary talents:
- Ilma Lopez, chef and co-owner of Chaval and Piccolo, and 2018 James Beard semifinalist for Outstanding Pastry Chef
- James Beard award winner Melissa Kelly from Primo Restaurant
- James Beard nominated chef Cara Stadler from Tao Yuan, Bao Bao, and Lio
- James Beard nominated chef Krista Kern Desjarlais from The Purple House and Bresca And The Honey Bee
- Kim Rodgers, head pastry chef atEventide, The Honey Paw, Hugo’s, and Little Spruce Baking Co.
- Erica Archer, sommelier and founder of Wine Wise
- Briana Holt, head baker at Tandem Coffee
- Alysia Zoidis, founder of East End Cup Cakes
The dinner is scheduled to take place April 22nd at Chaval.