Wednesday — a wine tasting is taking place at RSVP.
Thursday — Havana South is holding their monthly wine night event, and there will be a wine tasting at Browne Trading.
Friday — there will be wine tastings at Rosemont on Brighton and at Aurora Provisions.
Saturday — the Winter Farmers Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve — restaurants have started announcing their plans for New Year’s Eve. Here are the ones I’ve heard about so far. Oh and by the way, everyone and their cousin wants to go out on New Year’s Eve. Early reservations are ESSENTIAL.
- Back Bay Grill, $85 4-course dinner
- Bar Lola, $55 7-course dinner
- Bibo’s Madd Apple Cafe, $45 3-course dinner, there are 5-6 options to choose from for each course
- Bresca, $85 5-course traditional Hong Kong New Years menu on both December 30th and 31st
- David’s, will be open and serving the regular menu plus some specials
- David’s 388, your choice of 2 different prix fixe options
- Figa, $85 4-course dinner with complimentary glass of champagne
- Five Fifty-Five, $60 3-course dinner in the bar, $90 5-course dinner in the restaurant
- Grace, $70 5-course menu
- Havana South, $55 dinner with optional wine pairings
- Local 188, prix fixe dinner, call for details
- Local Sprouts is holding a New Year’s Eve Bash serving their standard menu
- Old Port Sea Grill will be open serving their usual menu
- Pai Men Miyake, $35 3-course dinner with your choice of appetizer, ramen and dessert
- Petite Jacqueline, $65 4-course dinner
- Ribollita will be open offering there standard menu plus some specials
- Sea Glass, $65 4-course menu
- Sea Grass Bistro, $65 4-course dinner
- Sonny’s, prix fixe dinner, call for details
- The Salt Exchange, $65 4-course dinner with glass of sparkling wine or cider
- Zapoteca, $60 5-course dinner with optional wine pairings
- Last year these restaurants also had New Year’s Eve dinners. I haven’t seen an announcement from them yet but it’s a fairly safe bet that they will have a NYE dinner options this year too so give them a call: Bull Feeney’s, Cinque Terre, DiMillo’s, El Rayo, Events on Broadway, Fore Street, Frog & Turtle, Paciarino, Season’s Grille, The Farmer’s Table, The Grill Room, Vignola, Walter’s and Zackery’s.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.