Tuesday — the Local Foods Networking Breakfast is taking place at Local Sprouts.
Wednesday — there will be an Allagash tap takeover at Eventide Oyster Company, and Maine Craft Distilling and Coastal Root Bitters are being featured at the Ri Ra Meet the Makers event.
Thursday — Liquid Riot is releasing Fernet Michaud, Bao Bao is hosting a Foundation Brewing tap takeover, and there will wine tastings at the Public Market House and C Salt Gourmet.
Friday — Rising Tide is holding a beer and oyster event in collaboration with O’ Oysters.
Saturday — MBC is having a bottle release for Dinner (starts at 7am, 1 case limit), Bissell Brothers is having a can release for Angels with Filthy Souls, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
Sunday — The Honey Paw is holding a Dim Sum Brunch.
New Year’s Eve – restaurants have started announcing NYE specials. Let me know if you know of one that’s missing.
- Back Bay Grill – 4-course dinner, $105.
- BiBo’s Madd Apple Cafe – 3-course, $55.
- Boone’s – 5-course dinner, $85.
- Central Provisions – 14-course tasting menu, $220 per couple (including tax and gratuity) with optional pairings $55 per person.
- East Ender – snack buffet and glass of sparkling wine, $25.
- Evo – 5-course dinner in collaboration with Veuve Clicquot, $75 per person with optional wine pairings.
- Five Fifty-Five – 4-course, $85, with optional wine pairings.
- Honey Paw/Eventide – passed apps and champagne toast, $53.74.
- Isa – 3-course dinner, $45.
- Lolita – over-the-top tapas party including 30 of the most popular items from their 2015 menus
- MK Kitchen – 4-course dinner, $75.
- Pepperell Mill – party in the Biddeford, $20 per person.
- Petite Jacqueline – 3-course tasting menu with champagne, $75.
- Piccolo – 9-course dinner and glass of prosecco, $115.
- Sur Lie – tasting menu, $75.
- Tempo Dulu – 8-course dinner with cocktail and champagne toast, $195.
- Terlingua – 5-course and glass of bubbly, $75.
- Tiqa – 4-course dinner, $55.
- Twenty Milk Street – a la carte menu.
- Union – 5-course dinner, $99.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner and sparkling wine toast, $108.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.