Wednesday — Outliers is serving a 5-course dinner featuring Willamette Valley wines with special guest Rob Stuart from from R. Stuart Wines.
Thursday — The Farm Stand is holding natural wine tasting , Rosemont is also holding a wine tasting, there will be a wine and cheese tasting at the Public Market House, the Bier Cellar is hosting an Allagash tasting, and the 16th annual Brew Pub Cup is taking place.
Friday — Novare Res is holding a Brewers Without Borders event to raise funds for the Hof ten Dormaal brewery is Belgium that was recently damaged by a fire, and The Farm Stand is holding another wine tasting.
Saturday — Maine & Loire is holding their first wine tasting, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
Valentine’s Day — restaurants have started announcing their plans for Valentine’s Day. I’ll be adding to this list and reposting it on a weekly basis now through then.
- Congress Squared, special menu served on both the 13th and 14th.
- David’s Opus Ten, 9-course dinner for 2 with wine pairings for $150
- Five Fifty-Five, 4-course dinner for $75 per person; with optional pairings and supplements.
- Novare Res is teaming up with La Crème Chocolat to serve beer and chocolate pairings on the 13th and 14th.
- Petite Jacqueline, 3-course menu for $65 per person; optional wine pairings available.
- Piccolo, 5-course dinner and a glass of rose prosecco, $75 per person; optional wine pairings available.
- Rising Tide, on the 13th Rising Tide Brewing will be releasing Nuit D’Hiver, a “limited rum barrel aged version of D’Hiver, our dark rye saison with winter spices and sweet orange peel” along with D’Hiver, 2013 Cellared D’Hiver, Nuit D’Hiver on tap and chocolates truffles from La Crème Chocolat.
- Vinland has a number of options including a 10-course dinner for 4 for $300.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.