Tuesday — Lolita is throwing their inaugural Pre-Thanksgiving Porchetta Feast, and Oxbowzakaya an annual Oxbow tap take-over/izakaya menu is scheduled for Pai Men Miyake.
Wednesday — the Monument Square Farmers Market is taking place.
Thursday — the following restaurants are serving Thanksgiving Dinner:
- C2 Restaurant, 12 – 8, $65
- Eves at the Garden, 12 – 6, $49 for adults
- Five Fifty-Five, 1 – 8, 4-course dinner, $80; wine pairings and children’s menus available
- Harraseeket Inn serves a Thanksgiving buffet
- Miss Portland Diner serves Thanksgiving dinner
- Rosie’s, traditional turkey dinner, $13.95
- Saltwater Grille, buffet, 12 – 5, $44.99 for adults, $15.99 for children
- Sea Glass Restaurant at the Inn by the Sea, 11 – 9, 3-course, $62 per person
- The King’s Head, 3 – 10, $28
- Timber, 3 – 9, 5 courses, $69
- Twenty Milk Street, 12 – 8
- Zackery’s, noon – 4, buffet, $27 for adults
Saturday — Coffee by Design is hosting a book launch party for Coffee Smuggler, and the Deering Oaks Farmers Market is taking place.
Sunday — author Josh Christie will be at Rising Tide for a book signing of his Handbook of Porters & Stouts.
Thanksgiving — Check out the PFM Thanksgiving Resource Guide for ideas on where to source ingredients for your meal at home.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.
2 comments on “This Week’s Events: Porchetta Feast, Oxbowzakaya, Thanksgiving, Coffee Smuggler”
Vena’s is doing a Nutcracker-themed event on the upcoming Small Business Saturday. Looks delish!
^ Thank you, Em, beat me to the punch! 🙂