Monday/New Year’s Eve
Here’s a list of restaurants that will be open on New Year’s Eve. Many are planning special prix fixe dinners and a few will be open with their standard menu.
- Back Bay Grill, $88 4-course dinner
- Bar Lola, $55 5-course dinner
- Bibo’s Madd Apple Cafe, $50 4-course dinner
- Bresca, $85 5-course Venetian-inspired meal with optional wine pairings for $35
- Carmen at the Danforth will offer 2 seatings. The early seating is $80 for a 4-course dinner, the later seating is $125 for a 5-course dinner with live music.
- East Ender, $58 for a 4-course dinner
- Five Fifty-Five, 1920s prohibition theme $75 3-course dinner in the bar, $100 5-course dinner in the restaurant
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, $80 7-course dinner
- Local Sprouts will be open until midnight serving their standard menu
- Maria’s, $45, 3-course dinner
- Nosh Kitchen Bar, tickets are $20
- Old Port Tavern is serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Pai Men Miyake will be offering a special New Year’s Eve menu and cocktail list
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, $75 4-course menu, $100 with wine pairings
- Sebago Brewing is serving dinner with a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Petite Jacqueline, $60 4-course dinner
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- The Frog and Turtle, $45 for a 3-courses early seating, $65 for 5-course plus extras later seating
- The Salt Exchange is serving a special menu for New Year’s Eve
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, details are still TBD
- Walter’s is serving their full menu and a pair of specials
- Zackery’s, has a New Year’s Eve menu
- Zapoteca, $55 5-course dinner.
Tuesday — Paella Fest at Local 188.
Thursday — The Great Lost Bear will be showcasing brown ales.
Friday — Wine Wise is leading a class on Sangiovese, and there will be a wine tasting at the West End Deli.
Saturday — a wine tasting is taking place at Browne Trading, and the Winter Farmers Market is taking place.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.