Monday/New Year’s Eve
Here’s a list of restaurants that will be open on New Year’s Eve. Many are planning special prix fixe dinners and a few will be open with their standard menu.
- Back Bay Grill, $88 4-course dinner
- Bar Lola, $55 5-course dinner
- Bibo’s Madd Apple Cafe, $50 4-course dinner
- Bresca, $85 5-course Venetian-inspired meal with optional wine pairings for $35
- Carmen at the Danforth will offer 2 seatings. The early seating is $80 for a 4-course dinner, the later seating is $125 for a 5-course dinner with live music.
- East Ender, $58 for a 4-course dinner
- Five Fifty-Five, 1920s prohibition theme $75 3-course dinner in the bar, $100 5-course dinner in the restaurant
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, $80 7-course dinner
- Local Sprouts will be open until midnight serving their standard menu
- Maria’s, $45, 3-course dinner
- Nosh Kitchen Bar, tickets are $20
- Old Port Tavern is serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Pai Men Miyake will be offering a special New Year’s Eve menu and cocktail list
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, $75 4-course menu, $100 with wine pairings
- Sebago Brewing is serving dinner with a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Petite Jacqueline, $60 4-course dinner
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- The Frog and Turtle, $45 for a 3-courses early seating, $65 for 5-course plus extras later seating
- The Salt Exchange is serving a special menu for New Year’s Eve
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, details are still TBD
- Walter’s is serving their full menu and a pair of specials
- Zackery’s, has a New Year’s Eve menu
- Zapoteca, $55 5-course dinner.
Tuesday — Paella Fest at Local 188.
Thursday — The Great Lost Bear will be showcasing brown ales.
Friday — Wine Wise is leading a class on Sangiovese, and there will be a wine tasting at the West End Deli.
Saturday — a wine tasting is taking place at Browne Trading, and the Winter Farmers Market is taking place.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.