Thursday – The Great Lost Bear is showcasing beer from Baxter Brewing.
Friday – Marco D’Angelo is teaching an Italian cooking class, and there will be a wine tasting at the West End Rosemont.
Saturday – the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
Sunday – Two Fat Cats is leading a holiday cookie decorating class, Samuel’s is holding a fundraiser for Toys-for-Tots, and Bow Street Beverage is holding their monthly wine seminar.
New Year’s Eve – restaurants have begun announcing their NYE dinner options:
- Blue Spoon – 4-course dinner with champagne toast, optionan wine pairing $60 per person.
- Central Provisions – 7-course dinner with pairings, $150 per person. Two seatings at 6 pm and 10 pm.
- Falmouth Country Club – chef Nick Verdisco is serving a New Year’s Eve dinner, $80 per person.
- Five Fifty-Five – 4-course dinner for $90 per person, 7-course for $125 per person.
- Grace – 4-course dinner with bubbles for $85 per person.
- Isa – 3-course dinner for $65 per person.
- Lolita – 6-course dinner for $110 per person (tax and tip included).
- North 43 Bistro – 4-course dinner.
- Petite Jacqueline – 3-course dinner for $55 per person, 5-course dinner for $75 per person.
- Piccolo – 5-course dinner for $85 per person.
- Sur Lie – serving both their standard and a special NYE menu.
- Terlingua – 5-course dinner and champagne toast for $85 per person.
- The Honey Paw – is serving a dim sum menu all night.
- Tiqa – 3-course dinner with champagne for $55 per person with seatings at 5, 7, and 9:30.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner for $95 with optional pairings for $55; two seatings at 6 and 8:30.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.
2 comments on “This Week’s Events: Italian Cooking Class, Winter Market, NYE List”
Last evening dinner
4 courses for $85 with bubbles
We are taking reservations for New Year’s Eve at Sur Lie. Enjoy your favorites or indulge in our “celebrations” menu. We also have a 4 or 5 course chef’s choice tasting available. Call us at 207-956-7530 or reserve online.