Tuesday – Little Giant Market is kicking-off their monthly late night pop-up bar, Hush Hush.
Thursday – Falafel Mafia is holding a Middle Eastern Pop-up Bakery at Fork Food Lab, and The Great Lost Bear is holding their annual 12 Beers of Christmas event.
Friday – there will be a wine tasting at the West End location of the Other Side Delicatessen (4:30 – 6:30).
Saturday – the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve – restaurants have begun announcing their NYE dinner options:
- Blue Spoon – 4-course dinner with champagne toast, optionan wine pairing $60 per person.
- Central Provisions – 7-course dinner with pairings, $150 per person. Two seatings at 6 pm and 10 pm.
- Evo – 6-course dinner, $100 per person with optional $40 wine pairings.
- Falmouth Country Club – chef Nick Verdisco is serving a New Year’s Eve dinner, $80 per person.
- Five Fifty-Five – 4-course dinner for $90 per person, 7-course for $125 per person.
- Grace – 4-course dinner with bubbles for $85 per person.
- Isa – 3-course dinner for $65 per person.
- Lolita – 6-course dinner for $110 per person (tax and tip included).
- North 43 Bistro – 4-course dinner.
- Petite Jacqueline – 3-course dinner for $55 per person, 5-course dinner for $75 per person.
- Piccolo – 5-course dinner for $85 per person.
- Sur Lie – serving both their standard and a special NYE menu.
- Terlingua – 5-course dinner and champagne toast for $85 per person.
- The Honey Paw – is serving a dim sum menu all night.
- Tiqa – 3-course dinner with champagne for $55 per person with seatings at 5, 7, and 9:30.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner for $95 with optional pairings for $55; two seatings at 6 and 8:30.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.