Monday – Evo is holding a German wine dinner.
Wednesday – it’s Christmas.
Ada’s is scheduled to open their new restaurant in Portland.
Saturday – the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve – Here’s the growing list of options for New Year’s Eve. If you know of any restaurants that have something special planned for NYE, please share the details in the comments and I’ll add them.
- Boone’s – Boone’s is serving a special NYE menu.
- Central Provisions – 6-course dinner, $150.
- Drifters Wife – 5-course dinner, $55.
- Evo – 6-course, $110.
- Five Fifty-Five – 4-course menu, $90; 7-course menu, $125.
- Flood’s – open with an augmented menu until 10, followed by a dance party 10-1.
- Hugo’s – 8-course dinner, $90 per person.
- Isa – prix fixe menu, $65.
- Leeward x Little Giant – Chefs from Little Giant and Leeward are collaborating on the menu, $65. You can make reservations through Little Giant.
- Sur Lie – 4-course dinner, $45.
- Union – 3-course dinner, $89.
- Vinland – 6-course dinner, $95.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.
One comment on “This Week’s Events: German Wine Dinner, Christmas, Ada’s, NYE List”
Maiz is having a special dinner and a dance party!