Monday – Sur Lie is holding a Fore River Brewing beer dinner.
Tuesday – The Honey Paw is hosting Sidework, a craft fair featuring work by restaurant industry professionals.
Wednesday – Hugo’s is holding a 5-course holiday wine dinner.
Thursday – a 5-course wine dinner to celebrate Ned Swain’s 15 years in the wine business is taking place at Vinland.
Saturday – the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
Sunday – Piccolo will be serving a traditional Feast of the Seven Fishes dinner.
New Year’s Eve – Restaurants are starting to announce their NYE plans. Here’s the ones I’ve heard of so far. I’ll be expanding the list over the next couple weeks as more information comes in:
- Baharat – pre fixe and regular menu.
- Bolster Snow – 3-course dinner, $65 per person.
- Boone’s – 4-course dinner, $95 per person, 9 – 2am they’ll be a NYE gala for $40 per person, $125 if you combine both options. The events are a benefit for Full Plates Full Potential.
- Central Provisions – 5-course dinner with optional pairings, $150 per person.
- Chaval – serving regular menu plus specials.
- East Ender – serving regular menu.
- Evo – 4- and 7-course menus.
- Five Fifty-Five – 5-course dinner, $100 per person.
- Grace – will be open serving their regular menu.
- Hunt & Alpine – champagne cocktail and special menu.
- Little Giant – will be serving their regular menu with some NYE specials.
- Lolita – a 5-course dinner with optional wine pairings, $110 per person (tip included).
- Petite Jacqueline – 3- and 5-course dinner, $45/$65 per person.
- Piccolo – 10-course dinner, $115 per person.
- Sonny’s – their last night in operation before starting the renovations for the launch Black Cow.
- Terlingua – 4-course tasting menu in addition to their regular menu.
- Tipo – 4-course dinner, $75 per person with optional wine pairings ($35).
- Tiqa – 3-course dinner for $55 per person.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner for $121.60 (tax and tip included) plus optional pairings.
- Woodford F&B – will be serving their regular menu with some NYE special until 10pm, the rest of the evening is a menu of fried chicken, oysters, caviar and champagne.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.