Monday – it’s Christmas.
Friday – there will be a wine tasting at the West End Rosemont.
Saturday – the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve – Restaurants are still announcing their NYE plans. IF you don’t see your favorite listed here be sure to give them a call:
- Baharat – pre fixe and regular menu.
- Bolster Snow – 3-course dinner, $65 per person.
- Boone’s – 4-course dinner, $95 per person, 9 – 2am they’ll be a NYE gala for $40 per person, $125 if you combine both options. The events are a benefit for Full Plates Full Potential.
- Central Provisions – 5-course dinner with optional pairings, $150 per person.
- Chaval – serving regular menu plus specials.
- East Ender – serving regular menu.
- Evo – 4- and 7-course menus.
- Five Fifty-Five – 5-course dinner, $100 per person.
- Grace – will be open serving their regular menu.
- Hunt & Alpine – champagne cocktail and special menu.
- Little Giant – will be serving their regular menu with some NYE specials.
- Lolita – a 5-course dinner with optional wine pairings, $110 per person (tip included).
- Petite Jacqueline – 3- and 5-course dinner, $45/$65 per person.
- Piccolo – 10-course dinner, $115 per person.
- Sonny’s – their last night in operation before starting the renovations for the launch Black Cow.
- Terlingua – 4-course tasting menu in addition to their regular menu.
- Tipo – 4-course dinner, $75 per person with optional wine pairings ($35).
- Tiqa – 3-course dinner for $55 per person.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner for $121.60 (tax and tip included) plus optional pairings.
- Woodford F&B – will be serving their regular menu with some NYE special until 10pm, the rest of the evening is a menu of fried chicken, oysters, caviar and champagne.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.