Tuesday – Elda is scheduled to open in Biddeford, and there will be a Canary Island wine tasting at Maine & Loire.
Thursday – Bissell is celebrating their 4th anniversary with the release of an IPA named The Nuclear Whim with the Fuse of a Mile.
Friday – Rosemont is holding a wine tasting at their new store in Cape Elizabeth.
Saturday – Browne Trading is holding their annual Champagne & Caviar tasting, there will be a wine tasting at LeRoux Kitchen, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve – Restaurants are starting to announce their NYE plans. Here’s the ones I’ve heard of so far. I’ll be expanding the list over the next 4 weeks as more information comes in:
- Bolster Snow – 3-course dinner, $65 per person.
- Central Provisions – 5-course dinner with optional pairings, $150 per person.
- Five Fifty-Five – 5-course dinner, $100 per person.
- Grace – will be open serving their regular menu.
- Lolita – a 5-course dinner with optional wine pairings, $110 per person (tip included).
- Petite Jacqueline – 3- and 5-course dinner, $45/$65 per person.
- Tipo – 4-course dinner, $75 per person with optional wine pairings ($35).
- Tiqa – 3-course dinner for $55 per person.
- Vinland – 5-course dinner for $121.60 (tax and tip included) plus optional pairings
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.