Portland area restaurants, bakeries, and kitchens are starting to announce their Thanksgiving dinners and related services. Here’s what I have so far. I’ll update the list as more info comes in.
- C2 Restaurant, 12 – 8, $65
- Eves at the Garden, 12 – 6, $49 for adults
- Five Fifty-Five, 1 – 8, 4-course dinner, $80; wine pairings and children’s menus available
- Harraseeket Inn serves Thanksgiving dinner
- Miss Portland Diner serves Thanksgiving dinner
- Saltwater Grille, buffet, 12 – 5, $44.99 for adults, $15.99 for children
- Sea Glass Restaurant at the Inn by the Sea, 11 – 9, 3-course, $62 per person
- Timber, 3 – 9, 5 courses, $69
- Twenty Milk Street, 12 – 8
- Zackery’s, noon – 4, buffet, $27 for adults
For those of you hosting your own gathering:
- You can pre-order your free-range turkeys from Aurora Provisions or Rosemont Market. Between the two of them you can source also the pies, rolls, quick breads, side dishes and just about other item you might need for your Thanksgiving dinner. You can also get turkeys direct from the farm from Frith Farm or Wolfe’s Neck Farm.
- Be sure to check out this handy Turkey Buying Guide put together by The Blueberry Files which includes per pound pricing details for 18 different options available from local farms and markets.
- Standard Baking, Scratch Baking, Tandem Bakery, Two Fat Cats, Foley’s, Ten Ten Pie and many of the other bakeries in the area are good sources for pies, breads, etc.
- Check-out these wine suggestions from Wines;Tasted! and the weekly Joe Appel wine column in the Press Herald.
Community Dinners & Donations: