Grab a cup of coffee and get caught up on some recent food writing about the Portland/Maine food scene:
- Bloomberg interviewed Little Woodfords owner Andrew Zarro about the relocation of his coffee shop and his advice on running a small business.
- WMTW aired a segment on the impact cooler weather will have on restaurant seating capacity during the pandemic.
- The West End News has taken a look at food truck/trailer/cart options in Portland.
- Yesterday’s Press Herald reported on the long delayed re-opening of bars in Maine.
- Today’s Maine Sunday Telegram muses on the long term effects the pandemic will have on the restaurant industry, and takes a look at The Well as an example of a restaurant set up well to operate under the current situation.