A few Portland eateries are still scheduled to be open today. Here are the one’s I’ve heard about:
- Arcadia opens at 6pm.
- Black Cat Coffee is open.
- Blue Spoon is open with “Blizzard party-Wine time all day and $4 drafts”.
- Bramhall will be open.
- Central Provisions plans to be open for dinner starting at 5pm.
- Clark Street Deli is open.
- Fresh Approach Market is open.
- Gritty’s is now open.
- Hilltop Coffee plans to be open in the morning (closing at 12:30).
- Hilltop Superette will be open all day.
- Katie Made is open.
- LFK plans to be open with “a great view of the snowpocolypse” in Longfellow Square.
- Ohno Cafe is open.
- Otto Pizza, the original location on Congress is open.
- Portland Pie has a half-price deal on appetizers.
- Rosie’s will be serving $2 well drinks 6pm to close.
- Rosemont, both the Brighton Ave and Congress Street stores are open. The Brighton Ave store has a 50% off sale on all baked goods.
- Ruski’s is open.
- Siano’s is open.
- Standard Baking will be open in the morning.
- Taco Escobarr is extending happy hour to the entire day.
- The Jewel Box is open.
- The Snug will be open at 5pm.
- The Thirsty Pig, is open.
- Union Bagel is open.
If you hear of any others, let me know and I’ll add them to the list.
12 comments on “Snowmageddon Eats”
LFK plans to be open: https://www.facebook.com/LFKportland
Bramhall open at 11 according to their Facebook.
Ohno cafe is open!
Katie Made is open! Shoveled out about an hour ago…
Fresh Approach, per their facebook page, and Ruski’s was planning on it, per the staff last night.
Looks like the Thirsty Pig is open now: https://www.facebook.com/TheThirstyPig
God bless every establishment and their employees who are on this list. Thank you for braving the elements and keeping our city open!
Aurora Provisions closed.
not that it’s FOOD, but the Snug will be open per usual at 5pm, with Kiki on bar instead of Michelle!
Ruskis is definitely open!