The Press Herald is hosting a webinar to gather reflections on the past year with members of Portland’s small business community.
The arrival of the pandemic this spring sent Maine business people into a scramble, searching for ways to keep the lights on while ensuring the safety of employees and customers. Several shared the thinking behind their difficult decisions and pivots in our Making it Work segments. Now we return to ask, “How did it all pan out?”
Participating in the webinar are.
- Vanessa Santarelli, Your Maine Concierge
- Andrew Volk, Alpine + Hunt Club
- Krista Cole, Sur Lie
- Mike Alfiero, Harbor Fish
- Joanna Pease, Jibe Cycling Studio
- Mary Allen Lindemann, Coffee By Design
The webinar is scheduled to take place this Thursday at 1pm. Register online to attend.