The lucky few who managed to snag ticket (they sold out in less than 2 hours) for the December edition of Pocket Brunch assembled this afternoon for a Games of Thrones-themed meal prepared by Josh Potocki, Joel Beauchamp and guest chefs Joe Ricchio and Nolan Stewart.
- Soup – Dothraki Wedding Stew with a Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
- Salad – Dove and Parsnip Pie with Oxbow Saison Noel Ale
- Egg – Roast Quail and Quail Eggs with R. Nicoll Dry Mead
- Meat – Boar Leg and Belly with Bunker Scotch Ale
- Dessert – Fig Tart with mulled wine
Premeal eats were accompanied by coffee from Tandem Coffee Roasters and drinks by Nanl Meiklejohn.
For more photos from Kings & Commoners visit Zwickerhill Photography.