Not So Hush Hush took place yesterday at Eventide. Portland Hunt & Alpine Club (website, Facebook) owner Andrew Volk produced a menu of excellent drinks while the Eventide kitchen crew sent out a stream of hors d’oeuvres to the packed house. Here’s the cocktail menu for the event, the Winslow Sour was the favorite among those I spoke to:
- Munjoy Punch – lemon juice, green tea, gin and pineapple juice
- Cumberland Punch – lime juice, brandy, rum and cava
- Winslow Sour – bourbon, lemon juice, apple bitters, egg white
- Ebb and Flow – manzanilla sherry, gin, Royal Rose saffron syrup
- Shooter – aquavit, worcestershire sauce, horseradish, oyster
Portland Hunt & Alpine Club recently leased a space on Market Street and plans on opening their craft cocktail bar this July.
For additional photos see the ones posted by Zach Bowen and Sean Thomas.
One comment on “Not So Hush Hush”
Nice coverage PFM!!