New Owner of Haven’s Candies

havens

Haven’s Candies has a new owner. According to reports from MaineBiz, the Bangor Daily News and the Press Herald, Freeport businesswoman Erin Collins has bought the company from Andy Charles who has run the company since 2001.

Haven’s was founded in 1915 by Herbert Haven. The first store was located at 500 Forest Ave.