In addition to the (now sold out) multi-baker cookie box Bakers Against Racism initiative, several other Portland area bakers have announced their own Bakers Against Racism efforts:
- Norimoto Bakery will be preparing a package of baked goods which be on sale at Burundi Star Coffee (Fri – Sun) and Sun Oriental Market (Fri – Sat) with proceeds being donated to The Bail Project.
- Two Fat Cats is taking pre-orders for their Maine wild blueberry pies for pick-up on June 20th with proceeds being donated to the Maine People’s Alliance.
- Belleville is taking pre-orders for pick-up on June 19th and 21st with a portion of the week’s proceeds being donated to Provost Farms and Angie and June Provost.
- Magdalena Bresson is taking orders for chocolate chip cookies, lemon meringue pie and fruit tarts for delivery on June 20th to raise money for the National Bailout Fund.
- Scratch Baking is taking pre-orders for pick-up on Thursday and will donating “100% of big cookie sales this week” to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
Bakers Against Racism is taking place in Mid-June in cities all around the world with thousands of bakers from hundreds of cities taking part.