New food and dining developments are taking place all across Maine. Here are some recent updates to keep you in the know on what’s going on:
- The Uproot Pie Company (instagram) is scheduled to open on Saturday. They’re located at 9 Green Street in Thomaston, and will be serving bialys, sandwiches, pizza, coffee, wine and cocktails.
- The Pen Bay Pilot has a report on the relocation of the Blue Spoon to the Midcoast. The new Blue Spoon is located at 5 Country Inn Way in Rockport. Reservations are available on OpenTable.
- Hugs Italian Restaurant in Carrabassett Valley recently changed hands. The new owner is Ashley LeBlanc. Hugs is expect to reopen on December 1st.
- The owners of Albatross (instagram) are planning to open for business on December 15th. Maggie and Jeffrey Harris have leased and renovated the former Gypsy Rose in Camden. They plan to serve a menu of globally-inspired small plates plus some sandwiches.
- The Brooklin General Store (instagram) reopened last week with new owners Graham Macbeth and Alyssa Wagner.