- Lo Ba Bung – hand chopped braised pork belly/pork floss/cilantro with a fry egg from Old Mill farm on short grain rice
- Yo Mein – stir fried handmade Taiwanese style noodle with dehydrated shrimp/shitake/cabbage with a splash of Taiwanese black vinegar
- Gua Bao – handmade open face bun with slowly braised pork belly with mustard green/peanut powder/cilantro
- Scallion Bomb Bing – shallow fried handmade scallion pancake made with Snell scallion with an egg from Old Mill Farm
- Salt/Crispy Chicken – deep fried sweet potato coated soy marinated chicken cubes with Thai basil, sprinkle with seasoning (hint of spice)
Owner Chung Heng Liu plans to serve a menu of “old school” Taiwanese street food. Liu had 20 years+ of experience working in the family Chinese restaurant before moving to Portland three years ago. The name of the food truck is a mash up between Lu Bian Tan which means street stalls in Mandarin and Liu’s last name.
Ordering will open up Wednesday and will be through the Sichuan Kitchen website.