Family Feast will be serving an Indonesian prix fixe dinner at The Well on Monday June 30.
They’re still planning the details but so far this what the menu looks like:
- Crab and head cheese bao with hackelback caviar
- Chilled cucumber nasturtium soup with coconut and smoked mussels, black lime vinaigrette
- Large format beef tongue salad “Garggouillou” with farm veg, pickled, raw, fermented, shoots and flowers with a cumin lime honey vin, rhubarb mustard, peanuts, beef tongue, black sesame miso puree, sesame bagel croutons, yogurt, farm greens
- Whole duck egg ravioli over a ragu of duck hearts and gizzards, liver, peas, chocolate mint, tofu
- Baba guling, balinese pork presenation
-smoked shoulder in a yellow curry with squid and clams, eggpant, zuchini
-charred blood and pork sausage wheel with chili glaze over seared bitter greens
-rolled stuffed roasted belly with aromatic rice and wok fried broccoli raab in oyster sauce and garlic
-fried bits, ears, skin, intestine with herbs and shallots in nuoc chom
- Dessert will be stone fruit buckle with whipped farm cream, and then small corn cookie and ice cream sandwiches with jackfruit and tamarind
Tickets are $100 per person. Sign-up online at Eventbrite.