Some restaurants and markets are starting to announce takeout options for Passover and Easter:
- Union – is offering a glazed ham dinner with a salad, quiche, three sides and carrot cake. $65 for two, $95 for four.
- Chaval – has posted menus for Thursday through Saturday including a packed Easter dinnner.
- Royal River Grill House – has spiral ham, pork crown roast, leg of lamb, prime rib roast, and truffle mac and cheese available for order in family size portions from their website.
- The Black Tie Company – has a full menu of Easter dinner mains, sides and bakery/dessert items to go. You need “order by 5pm this Wednesday for pickup or delivery on Friday. 207-761-6665”
- Luke’s Lobster – for pickup on Saturday. “you’ll get grilled lobster tails, slow roasted lamb shoulder from North Star Sheep Farm, local day boat scallops wrapped in bacon, potatoes, salad, and Bixby treats”, $45 per person. (207) 274-6097.
- Buxton Common – has both Passover and Easter dinner menus.
- Sea Glass – has a takeout Easter dinner menu.
- The Good Table – has an Easter dinner takeout menu.
- Other Side Deli – the butcher shop at Other Side Deli has lamb leg roasts, whole lamb racks, and house-brined and smoked hams. Orders must be in by April 7th.
- Pat’s Meat Market – has meats for Passover and Easter. Order online.
If you know of any other restaurants offering Easter or Passover takeout please let me know.
One comment on “Easter and Passover Takeout”
The Tuscan Table is offering take out Easter dinners with several choices.
Love this website. It’s such a valuable resource. I’ve been sharing with friends since it’s inception.