Some restaurants and markets are starting to announce takeout options for Passover and Easter:
- Union – is offering a glazed ham dinner with a salad, quiche, three sides and carrot cake. $65 for two, $95 for four.
- Chaval – has posted menus for Thursday through Saturday including a packed Easter dinnner.
- Royal River Grill House – has spiral ham, pork crown roast, leg of lamb, prime rib roast, and truffle mac and cheese available for order in family size portions from their website.
- The Black Tie Company – has a full menu of Easter dinner mains, sides and bakery/dessert items to go. You need “order by 5pm this Wednesday for pickup or delivery on Friday. 207-761-6665”
- Luke’s Lobster – for pickup on Saturday. “you’ll get grilled lobster tails, slow roasted lamb shoulder from North Star Sheep Farm, local day boat scallops wrapped in bacon, potatoes, salad, and Bixby treats”, $45 per person. (207) 274-6097.
- Buxton Common – has both Passover and Easter dinner menus.
- Sea Glass – has a takeout Easter dinner menu.
- The Good Table – has an Easter dinner takeout menu.
- Other Side Deli – the butcher shop at Other Side Deli has lamb leg roasts, whole lamb racks, and house-brined and smoked hams. Orders must be in by April 7th.
- Pat’s Meat Market – has meats for Passover and Easter. Order online.
If you know of any other restaurants offering Easter or Passover takeout please let me know.