Blue Rooster is gearing up for a summer long series with some of the most talented chefs in the city. Each week starting on Fridays BRFC will feature a new over the top hot dog special designed by that week’s guest chef.
I’m looking forward to some pretty amazing things to show up on a bun as the chefs try to out do one another throughout the series.
Here’s the full line-up:
- May 30 – Cara Stadler, Tao Yuan
- June 6 – Ricky Penatzer, Portland Hunt & Alpine Club
- June 13 – Fred Eliot, Petite Jacqueline
- June 20 – Steve Corry, Five Fifty-Five
- June 27 – Matt Brown, Good Shepherd Food Truck
- July 4 – David Levi, Vinland
- July 11 – Erik Desjarlais, Weft and Warp
- July 18 – Jason Loring, Nosh
- July 25 – Mike Wiley, Eventide/Hugo’s
- August 1 – Joe Ricchio, Food Coma
- August 8 – Andrew Taylor, Eventide/Hugo’s
- August 15 – Cheryl Lewis, El Rayo
- August 23 – Rob Evans, Duckfat
Watch the Blue Rooster facebook page for complete details throughout the summer. I’ll be posting photos of my favorites on the PFM Instagram account.
2 comments on “Blue Rooster Guest Chef Series”
As if I needed another reason to eat there!
Talk about a who’s who in Portland. What it really is is another example of how tight the Portland restaurant community is. I know I’ll have to make a commitment to try them all. Luckily, Joe is towards the end so i have a chance of completing this mission before my arteries explode.